Thanks to the continued growth of the Remarkable accelerator, bootcamp and future [
top secret redacted] projects, we’re on the hunt for someone who can support us as our operations lead. Could that person be you?
There’s two main functions of the role — managing our programs, and developing and managing our relationships with our key stakeholders.
Not a huge fan of “key stakeholders” as it could mean nearly anyone, but here at Remarkable it means startups, funders, corporate supporters, mentors, investors, alumni and our backers, Cerebral Palsy Alliance.
On the program management side, ideally you’d:
- Lead and manage the assessment process to select startups for potential inclusion in the accelerator program
- Manage the structure and delivery of weekly program content during our accelerator program
- Plan and lead the delivery of non-weekly program activities (boot camp, kickstart, learning sprints, stakeholder nights and demo day)
- Outside the accelerator (‘off season’), oversee the delivery of a variety of other key projects – design challenges, pre-accelerator bootcamps and other related events to develop momentum and increase our positive impact in the community.
- Use our impact framework to collect data and report on the impact of all our work
It’s a full-time role, appropriately compensated (we hope) and based in the Sydney CBD most of the time, with a little travel, flexible work hours, remote working and online tools all part of the jam. Hopefully you’ll be available for a nearly immediate start.
It would be great if you could tell us a bit about how you’ve created or run a tight operation somewhere else before, but we’re open to people who can inspire us with more talent than experience too.
We’re a small team of self-propelled, impact-driven, glass-half-full kind of people who get to help other people (new tech startups) make the world a better, more inclusive place for people with disabilities, the aged, neurodiverse and more.
We’re also in the incredibly fortunate position to be part of Cerebral Palsy Alliance, a provider of both global research and services for people and families living with cerebral palsy and other disabilities.
If you think you might be up for this, please drop us an email with a cover letter and brief resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can.